Is your to-do list almost always larger than you can handle? Do you often find yourself stressed out and overworked? Hmm! Why not get help? The best remedy for that, of course, is AppearMe, a special appearance app that provides a network of licensed and experienced court appearance lawyers, deposition attorneys and court reporters for other lawyers who need short-term legal help!
In this article, I’ll share a number of AppearMe features that will help you survive during the busiest days in your legal career. Ready?
Court Appearance Lawyers: There are Millions of Reasons to Choose AppearMe
Here are Our Favorites!
Our story starts when a group of lawyers came together in 2016 and decided to create a special appearance app that would simplify the way attorneys to go were hired. Today, in 2019, AppearMe is a leader in the legal market and thousands of legal professionals can’t live without this special appearance app. It’s time to create your own AppearMe account and simplify your work life. But before, take a look at a number of special features AppearMe offers.
- You can submit appearance, deposition and court reporting requests in California, Nevada, New York, Texas, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, Oregon, Arizona and Washington.
- Our favorite part of AppearMe is that the process of creating an appearance and getting matched with a legal professional is quick and easy. Besides, you can find an appearance attorney, deposition attorney or a court reporter a couple of days, hours and even 10 minutes before your hearing. Sounds unbelievable, doesn’t it?
- You can hire highly skilled legal professionals specializing in a wide variety of practice areas, including civil and criminal law, bankruptcy, family law, immigration, etc.
- With your AppearMe account, you can also refer a case and earn referral fee (note: referral fees are to be honored and paid in accordance to each state’s Bar rules and regulations). Best part? Unlike other lawyer referral services, you don’t have to pay a service fee or any other processing fee to AppearMe.
- As an attorney of record, you can see the minimum price for each assignment when submitting a request. But, let’s say you have eight million things in your to-do list, or you have a doctor’s appointment, are stuck in a traffic jam or it’s just your wedding day. Whatever the case, it’s more than likely you won’t be able to cover your appearance and you’ll need to find a special appearance attorney asap. Thanks to our custom pricing feature you can offer a higher price for the appearance request ensuring someone will accept your job request within seconds. Another reason not to worry about your court appearances!
- You can submit and accept appearance requests using one profile. Yep, you do not have to create a separate account.
Get in Touch!
AppearMe support agents are always available to answer your questions and provide practical information, advice and support by either phone or email, as well as through the FAQ page on our website. So, always feel free to call us at (888) 900-3080 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear from you.