AppearMe is a mobile and web application that works on a real-time and on-demand basis, enabling attorneys and law firms to request appearances from attorneys on-call/attorneys on-demand near any court within 60 seconds.
Here’s How to Request Appearance Attorneys on Call
- Sign up
- Submit a request
- The first attorney who commits to your request gets the job
- The appearance attorney covers the assignment and gets paid
Our smart algorithm chooses an attorney you requested based on his or her rating, location, and preferences, which means that you have a very high chance of finding the attorney that meets all your needs. For our payment policy, please view our pricing page.
In addition, our web and mobile application allows legal professionals to submit and accept deposition and freelance requests, use a free directory of expert witnesses and litigation support specialists, as well as refer cases using a single AppearMe account.
Download the AppearMe App and Find Attorneys on Demand Within a Minute
To sign up, download our free application from the App Store or Google Play or head to our website to create an account. It only takes 2-3 minutes to sign up, and only 60 seconds to find an attorney on demand anytime, anywhere.
Why choose AppearMe?
- An innovative and full-featured free application
- Access to a nationwide network of appearance attorneys on call
- 100% automated tool to help you find an attorney with the experience and expertise your case requires
- AppearMe is integrated with Clio, meaning you can access services and features offered by AppearMe with one click
- Sync your assignment schedules with your Google, iCal, Outlook, and Yahoo calendars.
Let’s Keep In Touch
We encourage you to contact us at any time of the day when you have questions or need help. Please call us at (888) 900-3080 or send an email to [email protected].
Our 24/7 customer support service would love to answer all your questions and provide support if needed. Also, check out the FAQ section!
Let’s be friends! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Read our blog for useful information and thoughtful insights.