Let’s say your flight back into town got canceled and you need to hire an appearance attorney to appear on your behalf. You have some money to spend, but not a ton. What should you do? Just start using AppearMe and you will certainly make the most out of your money and still get the support of a highly qualified appearance attorney. Interested? Keep scrolling as I’m going to give you the very best advice on how to really start saving on your legal fees.
What is AppearMe?
In the 21st century, it’s not enough to be a lawyer with excellent legal skills. The modern lawyer also needs to be a little tech-savvy. AppearMe will certainly help you be one! It’s an awesome platform that connects court appearance lawyers with attorneys of record in need of their per diem services. As an attorney of record you can submit appearance, deposition and court reporting requests in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington. Best of all, you only need a few minutes for creating an appearance and getting matched with a legal professional! Everything is so quick and easy!
Hire an Appearance Attorney Without Spending a Ton!
Hiring a legal professional is almost always expensive. But that is not the case with us. In fact, our per diem services are incredibly affordable. So, if you want to hire a qualified appearance attorney for the best price, AppearMe will give you that. Below are some of the benefits and features that set AppearMe apart from other appearance attorney companies:
- Signing up to AppearMe is absolutely free.
- AppearMe lets attorneys of record see the minimum price for each assignment when submitting a request.
- Our favorite part of AppearMe is that there are no surprise price hikes.
- The price per appearance starts from as little as $75 and goes all the way up to $300.
- AppearMe allows you to offer a higher price for the appearance request you are creating. This is especially helpful when you have a last-minute emergency and need to find a special appearance attorney as soon as possible.
- The final price (which includes the processing fee as well) will be charged from your credit card, only when one of the attorneys to go accepts the job request.
Simply put, the more you use our per diem services, the more money you can save! But wait! That’s not all! Not only will you save hundreds this month and thousands this year, but you can also refer a case and earn referral fee with AppearMe (note: referral fees are to be honored and paid in accordance to each state’s Bar rules and regulations;). Great, isn’t it!
Connect with Our Support Agents!
AppearMe offers support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. So, whenever you have a question call us at (888) 900-3080 or send an email to email@example.com, whether it’s at midnight or on a weekend.