Have you ever asked a lawyer “How are you doing?” If yes, the answer was most likely “I’m so busy”, “I’m running out of time” or “I need a vacation”.
Yes, lawyers always feel like they are the busiest people on Earth. Their never-ending to-do-lists consist of gathering/reviewing documents, meeting/calling clients, doing research, responding to emails, covering court appearances, and whatnot!
So, it comes as no surprise that lawyers are almost always unable to complete all of their tasks on the list. If you are one of such lawyers, you’ve come to the right place!
AppearMe can help you find a per diem attorney to cover your court hearings when you are in a traffic jam, ill or just focused on more important matters! Plus, we have great news for you! In addition to California, Texas, Nevada and New York, from now on AppearMe will provide per diem services in New Jersey as well.
Below are some good reasons to join AppearMe now!
Per Diem Attorney: Learn How to Get Started with AppearMe and More!
In our recently published articles, we have informed you that very soon AppearMe will cover courts in New Jersey as well! Now we are happy to announce that New Jersey per diem services will no longer be a problem for legal professionals, including you!
Once you submit your info, AppearMe will verify your account which will take a couple of hours.
Now that you are in, you can post an unlimited number of job offers! All per diem attorneys registered in the portal will receive emails and push notifications on their mobiles. Seconds later one of the attorneys will accept your request and get ready to appear on your behalf. Finally, the New Jersey per diem attorney will close the appearance and send a brief report to you!
But that’s not all! There are some hidden advantages of using AppearMe you should know! For example:
- AppearMe allows you to post and accept appearance requests with one and the same profile.
- Our per diem attorneys are experienced legal experts who are well versed in all legal matters and are able to handle different types of cases. So, you can post per diem attorney jobs in a wide range of practice areas, including civil and criminal law, bankruptcy, family law, immigration, etc.
- You can find a New Jersey per diem attorney a day, an hour or even 10 minutes before your court hearing.
- AppearMe reviews the information submitted by per diem attorneys and verifies it through the state bar association website. Attorneys with a history of disciplinary action or inactive bar license won’t get into the system. This means that only highly qualified and experienced New Jersey per diem attorneys can join AppearMe.
- In addition to posting multiple job assignments, users of AppearMe can refer an entire case and earn referral fee with our portal.
- Another advantage is that you don’t need to have a ton to post a request. You only pay for the per diem attorney services that you need and when you need.
Now when you know why you should choose to work with us, give a try to this special appearance app to manage your overwhelming workload!
And one last thing: if you have questions, please dial (818) 744-3505 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!