Are you involved in several cases all at once? Are you in court all next week and don’t have time to accept another case? No problem! Refer a case to another attorney and skip saying ‘no’ to potential clients! But where to find a qualified attorney to refer a case, you ask? Keep scrolling and find out the answer to one of the most asked questions by super busy lawyers! Ready?
When the Workload is Too Much and Time is Not Enough Refer a Case Using the Best Legal Tool!
So, how can you find an attorney to refer a case? That’s simple! You can either add an announcement in a Facebook lawyer’s group or contact an agency that provides case referral services, or simply ask your colleagues if they know a “good guy”. Kidding, only kidding! In fact, tons of legal professionals have vowed to never use the outdated methods above and have joined AppearMe because it’s the quickest way to refer a case and earn referral fee (depending on state regulations).
So, join this special appearance app now and post entire cases. Thousands of lawyers will receive push notifications and emails on their mobiles. You can read the profiles of 5 and more attorneys and choose one of them based on attorney’s areas of law. Trust us, you’ll find no shortage of legal talent!
By the way, AppearMe does not charge a processing fee for case referrals. We are just connecting legal professionals. Great, isn’t it?
Let’s Work Together! Give a Try to the Lawyer Referral Service AppearMe Offers!
First time here? Let’s get registered! To create an AppearMe account you will only need a few minutes. Best of all, getting registered is FREE!
Once you submit your profile information, AppearMe will review it (yep, we favor quality over quantity.) If you are an attorney with an active license and without disciplinary history, you have nothing to worry about. When AppearMe approves your account, you will be able to:
- submit and accept hundreds of appearances, depositions, per diem services, entire cases, and court reporting offers on a daily basis;
- gain access to thousands of qualified legal professionals in seven different states (Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington) within minutes;
- refer a case and earn referral fee (Referral fees are to be honored and paid in accordance to each state’s Bar rules and regulations;)
- view the profiles of up to 5 lawyers and choose the best one for your legal needs without a processing fee;
- communicate with the attorney directly via the application and track the progress of your case.
We Offer 24/7 Customer Service!
The quickest and most convenient way to get answers to your questions is to call us at (888) 900-3080, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply visit our FAQ page. Our knowledgeable and friendly support team is waiting to hear from you!