Should busy lawyers like you and me hire an attorney on call? The simple answer is yes and let me explain why!
Yep, this blog post gives you four great reasons to hire an attorney on demand. Ready to get started? Good, then scroll down!
Hire an Attorney on Call and Take More Time Off from Work!
Are you feeling a little uninspired these days? Have difficulty concentrating on work? It could be because of all the meetings, court appearances, deadline stress and never-ending email chains. Luckily, you can avoid burnout by simply taking a day off from work. And don’t feel guilty about it. You aren’t supposed to work 24/7. It’s a good idea to get together with friends and talk (not about work), find a new recipe and try it out, soak up the sun at the chic rooftop pool, etc. But before you head to your favorite destination, hire an attorney on call. Your appearance lawyer will take care of your case while you are away.
Have an Emergency at the Last Minute and Can’t Cover an Appearance? No Problem!
Let’s face it: We can’t show up to work every single day as sometimes we have days that don’t turn out the way we’ve planned. We may have family issues, a doctor’s appointment, the flight back into the town may get cancelled, etc. Whichever situation you’re in, you won’t be able to cover the scheduled court appearance on your own! But don’t let this stop you! Hire an attorney on call and forget about the less-expected last-minute emergencies.
Hire an Attorney on Call and Beat Deadline Stress!
Your deadline is one week away. Plus, you have millions of other things in your never-ending to-do list, and there’s no way you’re going to finish all of your tasks on time. On top of that, you have to go to the court to hand in a couple of documents.
Before you panic, find an attorney on demand to appear on your behalf. This way you can devote your attention and time to higher priority matters and handle more work for more clients with less wasted travel time.
The Smartest Legal Tool Will Help You Find an Attorney on Demand Super Fast
While the traditional way of hiring an attorney is still around, there’s one notable new way for hiring attorneys on call. We’re talking about AppearMe, the most talked-about special appearance app that provides a network of licensed attorneys for other lawyers who need short-term legal help.
So, what makes this special appearance app any better than the thousands of other agencies that provide court appearance lawyers? Here are the top reasons we love AppearMe!
- Getting registered is Free.
- AppearMe verifies the license info provided by attorneys on demand before they can join the portal (Yep, we value quality over quantity).
- You can post an unlimited number of jobs in a wide range of practice areas, including family law, administrative law, immigration, bankruptcy, civil, criminal and more in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Texas and Washington.
- Once you post an announcement, one of the attorneys on demand will accept your offer in just a couple of seconds.
- The services of attorneys are affordable and you will know how much the per diem attorney will charge you before hiring.
- You can refer a case to another attorney and earn a referral fee (Note: Referral fees are to be honored and paid in accordance to each state’s Bar rules and regulations).
- You can earn $40 bonus when you refer a new user to AppearMe.
- We provide 24 hour support to our users.