Need to hire a licensed and reputable court reporter in Illinois in minutes? Hmm, it ain’t gonna happen if you contact a court reporting firm or ask some colleagues to see who they would recommend. So, how should you hire a court reporter spending less than a minute? The answer to this can appear rather simple. Just download AppearMe from either App Store or Google Play and wave goodbye to the myriad of other ways of finding court reporters in Illinois.
Top Reasons to Find a Court Reporter in Illinois with AppearMe!
AppearMe is a legal platform that provides a network of licensed court reporters in Illinois for attorneys who need short-term legal help. Once you have an account with this awesome app you will be able to:
- post an offer and get matched with a court reporter in Illinois in less than a minute. You can also message/call the stenographer or just sit back and wait until the court reporter completes the task. That’s how me and my colleagues find court reporters in Illinois these days.
- hire a licensed, accurate, fast and reliable stenographer to attend depositions, hearings, and other legal proceedings. By the way, AppearMe checks the information submitted by potential users and only those with active license can join AppearMe.
- see the minimum price for each assignment when submitting a request. The price per page starts from as little as $3.4 and goes all the way up to $8. However, if you don’t mind paying a little more you can offer a higher price. This is especially helpful when you have an emergency and need to find a stenographer as soon as possible.
- post a job offer a couple of days, hours and even 10 minutes before the hearing begins. Yep, you can schedule last-minute proceedings with AppearMe if necessary.
- get the transcript as soon as the court reporter closes the request and submits your report.
- rate the court reporter, leave feedback and let us know how satisfied you are!
To Wrap Things Up…
Tons of legal professionals have already downloaded AppearMe to find court reporters in Illinois in less than a minute. But that’s not all! AppearMe users can also post and accept appearance attorney jobs, deposition attorney jobs anywhere in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Oregon, Minnesota, Texas and Washington. On top of that, legal professionals can refer a case and earn a referral fee using the same mobile app.
So, go ahead and sign up to the legal app that stands out on App Store and Google Play. By the way, registering is FREE! So why not give it a try? Don’t forget to refer this special appearance app to your attorney friends and make some extra cash ($40).
If you would like to learn more about any of the above services, please read our help page or contact our friendly support agents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.