Let’s be real: there are times when our to-do lists are larger than we can handle. So, is your law firm prepared for a heavy workload? What can you do when you find yourself with too much to do and not enough time to do it? Well, you can simply outsource some of your tasks when you have got too much legal work. If you are considering hiring a freelance lawyer, you can do it within a minute with AppearMe. With this innovative app lawyers/law firms can access thousands of freelance contract lawyers nationwide. What’s great about this app is that you can schedule a pre-vetted freelancer within 60 seconds.
Step-by-Step Guide to Find & Hire a Freelance Lawyer
Using the app is super easy. Just follow these steps and outsource some of your legal work now!
Step 1: Sign up (It’s FREE)
Download AppearMe from the App Store or Google Play, or visit our website to create an account.
Step 2: Get Verified
Check your inbox. You should receive an email from AppearMe (only those with an active license and clean disciplinary history can join the network). You’re now ready to move on to step # 3.
Step 3: Submit a Request
Now that you’re finally in the application, you can submit your first request. Once done, thousands of freelance attorneys will get emails and push notifications on their mobiles about your request. You’ll receive the details of several freelance lawyers in just a few seconds.
Step 4: Choose Your Freelancer
Review the profiles of freelance lawyers, choose the right legal professional, and text the lawyer to discuss details.
That’s it! You have just scheduled a thoroughly vetted contract attorney within 60 seconds.
There are a lot of legal outsourcing companies in the U.S., but law firms choose AppearMe. Let me tell you why!
- AppearMe is a 100% automated system and everything is done automatically without manual intervention. You can find a freelance attorney in a few seconds.
- All freelance contract lawyers registered in our nationwide network are fully vetted and have a clean disciplinary history.
- You can submit a wide variety of freelance tasks (Research Memo, Answers to a Complaint, Writing a Complaint, Drafting a Lawsuit, Drafting Wills and Trusts Packages, Responding to a Discovery Set, Case Summaries, Drafting Deposition Sets, etc.).
- The freelancer will get paid only when you approve the work you get.
In addition, with a single AppearMe account, lawyers and law firms can find expert witnesses, litigation support specialists (interpreters, legal writers, court reporters, legal assistants, videographers, etc.), appearance, deposition, and freelance attorneys, as well as refer cases without processing fees.
Wrapping Things Up…
Outsourcing non-billable work helps lawyers and law firms:
- focus on more important tasks
- access a higher level of talent and expertise
- save the firm money
Thousands of legal professionals use AppearMe to automate time-consuming processes, stay more organized, spend less time on administrative tasks, and much more.
If you have any questions, give us a call at (888) 900 – 3080 or email us at [email protected].