Need a freelance lawyer? AppearMe has a nationwide network of skilled freelance lawyers who are available to help you with your heavy caseloads.
AppearMe is a legal tool that enables attorneys and law firms to find freelance lawyers across the country within minutes. When you sign up and submit a request, freelance lawyers registered in our network get push notifications and emails and respond to your request in less than a minute. You will have the chance to review the profiles of several lawyers who respond to the job request and select the one that best matches your requirements.
AppearMe offers legal professionals a free and easy-to-use application with all-featured services and a nationwide connection to the fast-growing network of attorneys. Thousands of attorneys and law firms enjoy using AppearMe to request or accept appearances, deposition, various freelance assignments, as well as refer cases without processing fees. Our new service — a free directory of expert witnesses and litigation support specialists helps legal professionals find the support they need faster and easier than ever before.
Here are some of AppearMe impressive features:
- Free mobile and web application
- Attorneys of record only pay when they are content with the result
- Automated invoicing and billing system
- Access to a nationwide network of vetted and screened freelance attorneys
- The application works on a real-time and on-demand basis enabling you to find litigation support in a matter of minutes
- Sync your appearance dates with your Google, iCal, Outlook, and Yahoo calendars.
- Access services and features offered by AppearMe directly from Clio
To sign up for AppearMe, download the application from the App Store/Google Play or visit the website and create an account. If you need any further information or have any questions, please call us at (888) 900-3080 or send an email to [email protected]. Our dedicated team of customer care professionals is always ready to help you.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.