Are you looking for a court interpreter? I know that the process is time-consuming (not to mention nerve-racking), but it has to be done! Luckily, today you can schedule court interpreters faster than ever before thanks to a revolutionary legal tool called AppearMe. I bet you can’t wait to see how the mobile and web application works. So, I’m going to tell you all you need to know about the fastest way to hire court interpreters.
All You Need to Know About the Brand New Way of Hiring Court Interpreters!
As an attorney, you don’t have a lot of time in the day to find different local interpreting agencies and schedule the right interpreter via phone, fax, or email, don’t you? That’s why, each day, hundreds of super busy attorneys rely on the quality, speed, and accuracy of the highly skilled court interpreters registered with AppearMe. Please, pay heed to one keyword here: SPEED. The moment you submit a request, one of the registered court interpreters will accept your request in less than a minute. Even better? You can schedule an interpreter a couple of days, hours and even 10 minutes before the hearing.
So, if you want to submit a request, gain access to hundreds of court interpreters and get immediate responses:
- Pull out your smartphone, download the mobile application (App Store or Google Play) or sign up to AppearMe using the web,
- Create an account,
- Get verified,
- Lastly, submit a request and get matched with a highly-skilled court interpreter in seconds.
With AppearMe, you gain access to individuals who are:
- Professional and Reliable,
- Proficient in all skill levels,
- Available in more than 40 languages (Spanish, Armenian, Russian, Haitian Creole, Navajo, Sign language, Arabic, Korean, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Cantonese, Foochow etc),
- Available in 10 states (California, New York, Texas, Nevada, Illinois, New Jersey, Florida, Washington, Oregon, and Arizona).
But wait! That’s not all! Once you sign up to AppearMe, with just a few steps, you’ll be able to submit a court appearance attorney, deposition attorney, court reporter requests, as well as refer cases. Cool, isn’t it?
Oh…and don’t forget to tell your friends about AppearMe and earn $40 per referral.
Get in Touch with Us!
If you have arrived at the end of this blog post and have some questions, don’t hesitate to call us at (888) 900-3080 or send an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about any of the above services. We are always happy to help!