Every lawyer has got Dropbox, Clio, Team Viewer, Lexicata, Evernote, but what app do lawyers need to download when they want to hire freelance attorneys? Obviously, AppearMe is the only app you need for better, faster and easier hiring.
Here’s why thousands of lawyers have chosen AppearMe (and why you should too).
What Makes AppearMe Different When it Comes to Hiring Freelance Attorneys
Lawyers submit tasks quickly and receive responses even quicker. The moment you submit a task, expect to receive the details of 5 freelance contract lawyers in a few seconds. Review their profiles and pick your freelancer.
AppearMe users can submit a wide variety of tasks in 17 states. Freelance contract lawyers met certain requirements before joining AppearMe and can provide a range of contract law services, including Drafting a Complaint, Drafting a Lawsuit, Drafting a Demand Letter, Drafting a Wills and Trusts Package, Case Summaries, Drafting Deposition Sets, etc.
Hiring attorneys pay only when they are satisfied. Once the freelance contract attorney completes the task, he or she will get paid through our payment system. But what happens when the hiring attorney finds a problem? No worries! The freelance attorney receives payment only when the hiring attorney is totally satisfied.
5 Reasons Why We All Love AppearMe
With AppearMe, you never have to think twice about where to find freelance attorneys. But that’s not all. There are other reasons why we love this app. Let’s speak about 5 of them.
- The registration is FREE.
- This full-featured and easy-to-use app can do a wide variety of things to simplify your work-life. Users can post/accept court appearance, deposition, court reporting, court interpreting requests, as well as refer cases and get case referrals.
- Currently, AppearMe covers Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
- Users can submit and accept requests using one profile.
- The best part about AppearMe? You can invite a friend and earn $40 for every new friend that signs up to AppearMe.
Get in Touch
If you have questions about AppearMe freelance legal services, please check out our Help page. Alternatively, contact AppearMe Support. Our customer support team would love to hear from you.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive AppearMe news, tips, and updates.