Not all legal cases require an expert witness, but they are a critical part of many cases. There are several scenarios that require expert witness services. For example, expert testimony might be required by law to prove certain elements of a cause of action (cases involving medical malpractice and attorney malpractice).
Even if an expert witness is not required by law, the subject matter of some cases is too complex for a jury to understand. Examples include patent cases, mechanical failures, financial disputes, and industrial accidents.
Lastly, an attorney might need to hire a professional witness in case the opposing counsel has a team of expert witnesses to support its case.
Directory by AppearMe: Connect with the Expert Witness You Need to Win Your Case
While choosing an expert may seem overwhelming, the FREE Directory by AppearMe is here to help you easily find the right expert witness for your case.
The AppearMe new service allows attorneys and law firms to gain access to more than 10.000 expert witnesses and litigation support specialists from any device at any time.
Our database of expert witnesses covers a wide range of fields, including hospitals, medical & health; environmental & science; law & legal; hotel, food & restaurant; insurance; real estate; transportation; family & education, etc.
AppearMe has a simple interface. Sign up now to connect to the best expert for your case!
- Download the app for FREE from the App Store or Google Play or visit our website to create an account.
- Select the service type
- Browse expert witnesses by area of expertise and view their detailed profiles. Now all you need to do is choose the expert who meets all your requirements.
Your expert witness search has never been simpler!
- An expert witness is required by Law.
- A subject-matter expert is needed to educate the jury or trier of facts.
- An expert witness is needed if the opposing counsel has a team of expert witnesses.
- The FREE Directory by AppearMe brings expert witnesses covering a wide range of fields into one place, helping you save time while connecting with experts.
For more information, please send an email to [email protected]. To reach us by phone, dial (888) 900-3080.