AppearMe is a must-have legal tool for attorneys who cover appearances for all types of hearings. The mobile & web application that works on a real-time basis allows attorneys to accept appearance requests anywhere, anytime. AppearMe has changed the way legal professionals get hired, simplifying the entire process of finding litigation support. A free directory of expert witnesses & litigation support services allows attorneys and law firms to quickly find the support they need to build a strong case.
How Does It Work in Practice?
It’s remarkably simple. The attorney of record posts a request and an appearance attorney accepts it in a matter of seconds. When an appearance request is created, all attorneys registered near the specified location get emails and push notifications on their mobile devices and respond to the request promptly as the first attorney who commits to the job offer gets it. Once an attorney accepts the offer, you can communicate through the AppearMe messaging feature or via email or phone.
AppearMe has a nationwide network of attorneys who use the application daily to submit and accept appearance, deposition and freelance requests. Sign up and receive hundreds of requests, scroll through them, and accept the ones that interest you. The attorney gets paid immediately after closing assignments.
Court Appearances: Why Sign Up for AppearMe?
- A nationwide network of potential clients
- An easy-to-use legal tool for accepting appearances anywhere, anytime
- 100% Payment Guaranteed. The automated payment gateway will secure a quick transaction for you
- Sync AppearMe with your Google, iCal, Yahoo, or Outlook calendar to stay organized
- Invite your fellow attorneys to join the AppearMe network and receive a $40 reward for each sign-up to the platform.
If you require any further information or have questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at (888) 900-3080 or send an email to [email protected]. Our 24/7 customer support service would love to answer all your questions and provide support if needed.