How can I build a successful legal practice?
How do I get more clients?
How do I expand my practice further?
Obviously, there is no single answer to these frequently asked questions. While creating a successful practice in a competitive environment is no easy task, there are some tips to help you grow your legal practice in 2021.
Outsource Legal Work
Law firm owners and legal professionals can greatly benefit from outsourcing non-billable work. By outsourcing some of the legal tasks you can:
- access high-level talent not available in your firm,
- get the services of qualified lawyers without an additional burden of their monthly salaries,
- serve more clients,
- focus on the tasks that are billable and revenue-generating,
- gain control over your schedule,
- improve work efficiency and maximize your productivity in the long run.
And although you’ve probably heard this a thousand times, it’s worth repeating: In 2021, law firms that invest in legal-tech solutions will have a competitive advantage over those who do not. Here’s how exactly technology can help lawyers.
First off, technology helps remove manual and repetitive tasks. Here are 4 tasks that every lawyer should automate:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Time Tracking, Billing and Invoicing
- Document Creation
- Client Intake
On top of that, law firms are adopting modern legal technology to run their business more efficiently. In fact, there are a lot of great software applications available offering solutions for every legal practice and process (Online file storage, Word processors, Scanners, Document management, Time tracking and billing solutions, eDiscovery tools, E-signature tools, etc.). Adopting some of these types of tools will help your law firm be more efficient, profitable, and client-centered.
AppearMe has been revolutionizing litigation support for the most successful law firms since 2017. Now, our on-demand and real-time web and mobile application is well trusted by thousands of legal professionals in the United States.
The app offers the largest and fastest-growing legal marketplace for over 10,000 appearances, deposition, and freelance attorneys. In addition, litigators can access over 12,000 court reporters, interpreters, and expert witnesses through our free directory.
On top of that AppearMe’s cloud-based CRM lets attorneys:
- store and track activities regarding their court cases and all legal matters
- create a database of all their contacts and clients
- keep work on track by adding notes, reminders, and tasks
- fully manage their hearings, appearances, deposition, and other outsourced legal tasks
For more information about our legal CRM software, call us at (888) 900-3080 or send an email to [email protected].