Two of the major challenges facing attorneys and law firms are workflow streamlining and lack of time. If you work as a lawyer that usually means long hours, lack of a healthy work-life balance, and emotional exhaustion and, eventually, burnout. Technologically advanced solutions can be an efficient way to optimize resources and time, with the help of innovative project management tools and applications that make the legal process outsourcing more convenient and easy.
Although legal process outsourcing can enable attorneys and law firms to tackle these problems, the legal industry remains one of the most conservative professional sectors. However, sooner or later law firms, as well as solo attorneys, should understand that without embracing innovations and new ways of running businesses, they risk getting stuck in time-consuming processes and never-ending workflows.
In this article, we are going to explain what legal process outsourcing is, how you can beneficiate from it, and how legal process outsourcing can help you tackle your work routine and time- consuming processes.
Definition and Benefits of Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO)
Legal process outsourcing is a beneficial and efficient way of reducing your workload by transferring tasks to other specialists, freelance attorneys, etc. It is changing the way legal professionals used to work by minimizing costs, advancing flexibility, increasing in-house capabilities as well as helping to achieve work-life balance.
The legal market is very competitive, therefore, more professionals and law firms are embracing legal process outsourcing in order to stay profitable and ahead of the game.
Statistically speaking, the global legal process outsourcing market size is predicted to reach USD 35.9 billion by 2025, rising at a CAGR of 31.8% from 2019 to 2025. The growth can be particularly connected to the development of alternative legal service delivery models, according to the report.
Law Firms and Solo Attorneys Can Outsource the Following Processes:
- Court appearances
- Court depositions
- Legal documentation drafting, reviewing and analysis
- Court interpreters
- Court reporters
- Legal research
- Contract review
- Writing a complaint
- Drafting a lawsuit
- Drafting a demand letter
- Drafting wills and trusts package
- Responding to a discovery set
- Case summaries
- Drafting deposition sets
Why Should You Start Outsourcing your Processes with AppearMe?
- Over the past three years, we have been building the largest and fast-growing network of legal professionals, which empowers you to find litigation support and solutions within 60 seconds.
- The hiring attorney has the chance to review profiles of 5 attorneys who applied for a job and select the one who best matches the requirements.
- You only pay when you’re satisfied with the final accomplishment of a task
- Our application is free
- The professionals registered on our platform will get the work done in the most effective and efficient way