Finding work as a freelance attorney usually means reaching out to your network, letting friends know you’re freelancing or using job boards to get freelance clients. The worst part is that your job search can take weeks. But don’t stress! AppearMe is a great place for freelancers to find clients faster. It’s a real-time and on-demand web and mobile application that connects freelance lawyers with other attorneys in need of their services.
What Sets AppearMe Apart?
Why do freelance lawyers choose AppearMe? Let’s take a look at some of the app’s benefits!
- A major advantage of the app is that it takes less than one minute to connect with attorneys in need of your services.
- The application is fully automated. The whole process from start to finish is done automatically without manual intervention.
- Attorneys of record submit a variety of jobs daily offering a wide range of freelancing opportunities for contract attorneys with the right skills.
- You can securely chat and share files with the attorney of record without leaving the app.
- You will get paid instantly once you complete the task.
- Submit and accept requests using one account.
- Additionally, the app enables court appearance lawyers, deposition attorneys, freelance attorneys, expert witnesses, and litigation support specialists to find plenty of jobs faster.
How to Get Started on AppearMe?
Note: All freelance lawyers go through a verification process. Only those with an active license and a clean disciplinary history can join our nationwide network.
That’s it! Your account is now set up. You will get push notifications and emails in real-time for every job offer the attorneys of record submit in your area. All you need is click “Interested”. If the hiring attorney picks you, get ready to complete the task. The moment you complete the task, you will get paid instantly.
Getting freelance clients has never been easier! Sign up now for FREE, become a part of our growing freelance attorney network, and increase your billable hours.
Have Questions? Contact Us!